The TP-Link Archer A7 WiFi-5 Router is currently the best-selling router on Amazon. With the Archer A7 you can get coverage in your home up to 2500 sq. ft. You can also connect up to 4 wired devices and 50 wireless devices to this router. Here we take a review & look at its features.
Archer A7 = Fast WiFi 1.7 Gbps
- Enjoy 4 simultaneous wired ethernet streams
- Connect up to 50 wireless AC devices and other older devices as well
- Simultaneous dual-band reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
- Make use of wired connections to game consoles and streaming TVs to get the best possible speeds
- Offers coverage up to 2500 sq. ft.
- Compatible with TP-Link One Mesh devices such as range extenders
TP-Link Archer A7 Specs & Features
- JD Power Award —Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Works with Alexa,
- Compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual-band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high-speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- 3 external antennas for long-range Wi-Fi
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a Media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Industry-leading 2 year warranty and Free 24-7 technical Support
Easy Setup and Management
- With the simple and intuitive Tether app, you can set up your router in minutes, manage your WiFi at home, or check-in remotely through the cloud.
- Keep your family safe and devices secure with advanced WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption, parental controls, and guest access.