The CM600-100NAS cable modem is ideal for XFINITY Extreme Pro Internet customers. However, it is compatible with almost every cable provider. This cable modem is for speed tiers up to 600 Mbps, including Extreme. It is Cable Labs certified and with DOCSIS 3.0 is 24X faster than 2.0 devices.
- Compatible with Comcast XFINITY, TWC, Charter Spectrum, Cox & more.
- Fast web self-activation for XFINITY customers—Get connected without a service call –See Activating a new Comcast modem
- 24 download & 8 upload channels. The more channels the better.
- Ideal for streaming HD & 4k video & gaming on multiple devices at one time with at least 50 Mbps plans
- Gigabit Ethernet port can be connected to a router or single PC or another device
|Top Compatible XFINITY Speed Tier||Extreme Pro / 600 Mbps|
|WiFi (Modem Router Combo)||NO|
Cable Modem FAQ
- Is the CM600-100NAS a good modem?
Yes. The CM600 is not built with the faulty PUMA 6 Chipset. Instead, this modem was built with a Broadcom chipset. Be careful of modems built with the Puma 6 Chipset. There is currently a class-action lawsuit against Intel, the maker of the chipset.
- Does the CM600 need a separate router?
This cable modem does not have a built-in WIFi router. Therefore, if you intend on connecting wirelessly or connecting more than one wired device, you will need a router as well.
- Does the CM600 work well with XFINITY by Comcast?
This cable modem works extremely well with XFINITY tiers up to and including Extreme Pro (600 Mbps). It is easy to set up online as well with the self-install tool.
Modem Manuals & Support
NETGEAR CM600 Manuals, Support & Guides
Submit your review