The ARRIS SBG10 is a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with a built-in WiFi router. This is one of the best cable modem/router combo because it is cheaper than most other brands’ equivalent products. Also, It is made by the best-selling cable modem brand.
- The SBG10 is compatible with residential internet plans up to 300 Mbps
- 16×4 Modem Channels
- AC Dual-Concurrent WiFi
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports For Wired Connections
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Quick Specifications and Features
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- MSRP : $119.99
A high-speed Internet experience that’s quick, easy, and economical! With DOCSIS® speeds up to 686 Mbps and WiFi speeds up to 1600 Mbps, gaming and video streaming just got better! It’s no wonder we are The Market Leader in modems. So, what are you waiting for? 2 products in 1 – The SURFboard SBG10 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an 802.11ac WiFi router with 2 one-gigabit Ethernet ports. It has 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels and AC1600 WiFi, making it a perfect choice for homes with fewer devices to manage. The all-in-one modem & WiFi router combo means no more managing multiple devices. Plus, it saves you money on monthly modem rental fees and fits easily into any home office.ARRIS SURFboard
Manuals & Guides
- ARRIS SURFboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 ModemThe ARRIS SURFboard S33 is a sleeker design than all of the prior SURFboard modems. The S33 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem capable of multi-gig speeds up to 2.5 Gbps.
- ARRIS SB6183 Modem Specifications & ReviewARRIS SURFboard SB6183 is a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with 16 download channels and 4 upload channels. This makes the SB6183 ideal for XFINITY speeds up to 300 Mbps. With one Gigabit port, it can be used with one wired device such as a PC, Smart TV, Game Console, or connected to a WiFi router for whole-home coverage.
- Motorola MB7621 Product Details & ReviewThe Motorola MB7621 is the #4 best-selling cable modem on Amazon as of September 2021. With the MB7621 you can… Save $120 or more a year on your cable bill At $78, it pays for itself in 8 months Connect to the Internet with a 600 Mbps, or lower, speed tier Replace your leased Cox,… Read More »Motorola MB7621 Product Details & Review
- XFINITY Flex – Comcast 4K Streaming BoxThe XFINITY Flex is a streaming device offered to Comcast customers who subscribe to XFINITY Internet service. It is similar to a Roku or Amazon Fire TV streaming device. However, it is bigger than most other devices that can do the same thing.
- What Is DOCSIS 4.0?Soon, and it probably won’t be long now, DOCSIS 4.0 will be rolling out. Comcast and other ISPs have already begun testing DOCSIS 4.0 advancements. It may seem crazy especially since DOCSIS 3.1, meant to deliver 10 Gbps, is still yet to gain a wider user base. But the time will come and it will sneak up on us, perhaps overnight.