The ARRIS SBG10 is a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with a built-in WiFi router. This is one of the best cable modem/router combo because it is cheaper than most other brands’ equivalent products. Also, It is made by the best-selling cable modem brand.
- The SBG10 is compatible with residential internet plans up to 300 Mbps
- 16×4 Modem Channels
- AC Dual-Concurrent WiFi
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports For Wired Connections
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Quick Specifications and Features
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- MSRP : $119.99
A high-speed Internet experience that’s quick, easy, and economical! With DOCSIS® speeds up to 686 Mbps and WiFi speeds up to 1600 Mbps, gaming and video streaming just got better! It’s no wonder we are The Market Leader in modems. So, what are you waiting for? 2 products in 1 – The SURFboard SBG10 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an 802.11ac WiFi router with 2 one-gigabit Ethernet ports. It has 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels and AC1600 WiFi, making it a perfect choice for homes with fewer devices to manage. The all-in-one modem & WiFi router combo means no more managing multiple devices. Plus, it saves you money on monthly modem rental fees and fits easily into any home office.ARRIS SURFboard
Manuals & Guides
- ARRIS SURFboard G34 / G36 3.1 WiFi ModemSoon to be released from Commscope under the ARRIS Surfboard brand are the G34 and G36 DOCSIS 3.1 WiFi cable modems. While it is unclear, as of the time of writing, when the new modems will be released, this is what I do know. From the first glance at the ARRIS SURFboard G34 and G36,… Read More »ARRIS SURFboard G34 / G36 3.1 WiFi Modem
- NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1200 3.1 ModemOne of the first multi-gig modems released, the NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1200 delivers speeds up to 2 Gbps. This makes the CM1200 a future-proof modem. It is compatible with all XFINITY residential and Comcast business internet. The CM1200 also has 4 built-in gigabit ports for Multi-IP address support, not for routing. Above all, the Netgear Nighthawk… Read More »NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1200 3.1 Modem
- NETGEAR CM500 DOCSIS 3.0 No WiFiThe NETGEAR CM500 cable modem is ideal for XFINITY Blast and Extreme customers. However, it is compatible with almost every cable provider. The CM500 is for speed tiers mostly up to 300 Mbps. It is Cable Labs and DOCSIS 3.0 certified and is 16X faster than 2.0 devices. Next to the ARRIS SB6141, this cable… Read More »NETGEAR CM500 DOCSIS 3.0 No WiFi
- NETGEAR CM600 Extreme Pro 600 MbpsThe NETGEAR CM600 cable modem is ideal for XFINITY Extreme Pro Internet customers. However, it is compatible with almost every cable provider. This cable modem is for speed tiers up to 600 Mbps, including Extreme Pro and Extreme. It is Cable Labs certified and with DOCSIS 3.0 is 24X faster than 2.0 devices.