The NETGEAR R6700AX is one of the latest wireless routers released by NETGEAR. It features the newest WiFi standard, WiFi 6, a.k.a. 802.11AX. With WiFi 6, you get the fastest available WiFi for your home. You also get assurance that your router will be the best for the next few years.
The NETGEAR R6700AX also gives you extended reach with your wireless signal. With this WiFi router, you can cover up to 1500 sq. ft. within your home. Add extended reach with any WiFi extender capable of WiFi 6.
NETGEAR R6700AX = Fast WiFi 1.8 Gbps
- Enjoy 4 simultaneous WiFi 6 streams at 1800 Mbps
- Connect many devices at slower speeds
- Backward compatible to Wireless 5 (802.11AC) and other former standards
- Simultaneous dual-band reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
- 4 Gigabit Wired Connections
- Make use of wired connections to game consoles and streaming TVs to get the best connections
Easy Setup With The NETGEAR Nighthawk App
- Easily set up your new NETGEAR R6700AX router with the free app
- Control network visibility with the Nighthawk App
- Allow/disallow devices on your network
- Manage security, guest WiFi settings, and more
- The traffic meter shows usage and information. Useful for comparing to ISP’s reported data usage to ensure you’re not being overcharged.
- WiFi analytics show signal strength by room and interference issues
- Easily check for router firmware updates
Protect The R6700AX With NETGEAR Armor
- Be protected with NETGEAR Armor by Bitdefender
- Protect all your devices from threats with best-in-class anti-virus, anti-malware, and data protection for your connected devices.
- Subscriptions start at $44.99
- NETGEAR Armor™ provides multi-layered cybersecurity on your smartphones, computers, smart TVs, security cameras, and anything else connected in your home
- If your personal devices are misplaced or stolen, NETGEAR Armor™ can locate them, lock them, and even wipe data remotely to make sure you don’t lose anything else. Available on Android devices and Windows laptops.
NETGEAR R6700AX User Manuals & Guides
How To Login To The NETGEAR R6700AX
Login to any NETGEAR router by going to routerlogin.net. Once there for the first time, use “admin” and “password” respectively as the login information. Once in, you can change the password to your router. This is an additional option for those who cannot access the Nighthawk app noted above. If you lose your login information, you can reset your router to the original login credentials with the back panel reset button.
How Do I Connect My NETGEAR Router?
First, connect your cable modem to the coax cable wire. Next, connect your cable modem to the router via an Ethernet wire. This is accomplished by connecting the Ethernet port on the back of the modem to the yellow port on the router. Next, power on the modem and router and follow the steps above to login to your new router.
- Same As – R6700AX-1AZNAS
- UPC – 0606449152739
- Release Date – 2020-11-17
More Wireless Routers
- NETGEAR Nighthawk MK63S WiFi-6 Mesh SystemComing out at the end of March 2021 is the Nighthawk MK63S. The only difference between the MK63 & MK63S is that the latter comes with a 90-day free trial of NETGEAR Armor. This is a security package that is powered by Bitdefender. Both the MK63 & MK63S are a packaged deals with One (1)…
- NETGEAR Orbi WiFi-6 Mesh Router AX4200The NETGEAR Orbi Mesh Router system is ideal for homes 2,500 sq. ft. or larger. The AX4200 series comes in different packages, consisting of 1 to 3 RBS750 mesh extenders, and 1 RBR750 WiFi router. The bigger the package, the more you save. This Orbi series features the latest in-home WiFi, WiFi-6 (a.k.a. 802.11AX or…
- NETGEAR R6700AX WiFi-6 RouterThe NETGEAR R6700AX is one of the latest wireless routers released by NETGEAR. It features the newest WiFi standard, WiFi 6, a.k.a. 802.11AX. With WiFi 6, you get the fastest available WiFi for your home. You also get assurance that your router will be the best for the next few years. The NETGEAR R6700AX also…
- TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750 WiFi RouterThe TP-Link Archer A7 WiFi-5 Router is currently the best selling router on Amazon. With the Archer A7 you can get coverage in your home up to 2500 sq. ft. You can also connect up to 4 wired devices and 50 wireless devices to this router. Here we take a review & look at its…