The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have a built-in router.
ARRIS T25 Quick Specs
- 2 GB Top Supported Speed
- DOCSIS 3.1 & 3.0
- 2 Voice Lines
- No WiFi – Use With a Separate Router
Where To Buy:
ARRIS SURFboard T25 Features
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service. Compatible with all Xfinity internet service plans but best for gigabit-speed internet plans. Will NOT work with any other Internet Service Providers.
- Docsis 3.1 Cable Modem is 10x faster than DOCSIS 3.0 and capable of true Gigabit download speeds
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels. Plus, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM channels.
- Compatible with any Wi-Fi router
- Save money on monthly modem rental fees
- Two telephony ports for digital voice service
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
As DOCSIS 3.1 services become more widely available, your network will be ready with the SURFboard T25. The T25 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the newest technology being offered by cable providers – with two telephone lines for digital voice support, plus two 1-gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other wired devices. It’s capable of bonding up to 32 downstream and 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 x 2 OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels, providing increased bandwidth for true gigabit-speed capability, perfect for things like 4K Ultra-HD video streaming and Virtual Reality gaming! It is the perfect choice for gigabit-speed internet plans and saves money on monthly modem rental fees.ARRIS SURFboard
ARRIS T25 Manuals and Guides
Similar Cable Modems