Compatible With Cox, XFINITY, Spectrum & More
The NETGEAR CM600 cable modem is ideal for XFINITY Extreme Pro Internet customers. However, it is compatible with almost every cable provider. This cable modem is for speed tiers up to 600 Mbps, including Extreme. It is Cable Labs certified and with DOCSIS 3.0 is 24X faster than 2.0 devices.
At A Glance
- DOCSIS 3.0
- 24×8 Channel Bonding
- For Tiers Up To 600 Mbps
- Broadcom BCM3384 Chipset
- No WiFi – Use Separate Router
- Not For Voice Services
- ISP Compatibility
- Compatible with Comcast XFINITY, TWC, Charter Spectrum, Cox & more.
- Fast web self-activation for XFINITY customers—Get connected without a service call –See Activating a new Comcast modem
- 24 download & 8 upload channels. The more channels the better.
- Ideal for streaming HD & 4k video & gaming on multiple devices at one time with at least 50 Mbps plans
- Gigabit Ethernet port can be connected to a router or single PC or another device
NETGEAR CM600 ISP Compatibility List
The CM600 is compatible and approved by these cable internet operators.
Atlantic Broadband – ABB Modems
Comcast XFINITY – XFINITY Modems
COX – Cox Modems
Sparklight / Cable One
Spectrum (BHN, Charter, TWC)
WoW! – WideOpenWest
CM600 Reviews From Around The Web
Very Fast Cable Modem
The CM600 is an easy to setup and use. The Nighthawk app
reates is as a very fast speed suitable for 4K streaming. All things being equal, it is a very good modem. – Mike Pluhar via Netgear.com