The NETGEAR Nighthawk CAX80 is the first and only DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem with a built-in WiFi-6 router. WiFi-6 is also known as 802.11AX. WiFi 6 is the latest generation of WiFi that is four times faster than Wireless AC. Not only that, it provides further travel of wireless signals in and outside of the home. This modem/router combo features all of the latest technology. The CAX80 will be the last cable modem you will need for decades to come.
NETGEAR CAX80 Specs
- DOCSIS 3.0 / 3.1
- USB Port For Sharing Printer or Drive On Network
- AX6000 – WiFi 6 Router Built-in
- Not For Voice
NETGEAR Nighthawk CAX80 Features
The Nighthawk CAX80 is also backwards compatible to DOCSIS 3.0. 3.0 is what most households use to date. However, this is rapidly changing and will be the most widely used within the next two years.
- First DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with a Built-In WiFi 6 Router
- Capable Of Multi-Gig Wired and Wireless Speeds
- USB 3.0 Port For Easy Network Sharing Of Printer or Hard Drive
- Link Aggregation Support
- Easy Setup and Management With the Free Nighthawk App
Nighthawk CAX80 Manufacturer Description
Experience the future of WiFi with the latest blazing-fast WiFi 6 technology. Enjoy 4 times the capacity, improved performance, and up to 10X faster download speeds with the DOCSIS® 3.1 Cable Modem and a future-proof router ready for the fastest WiFi available. Now you can enjoy lag-free gaming.NETGEAR Nighthawk
CAX80 ISP Compatibility
- Comcast XFINITY
- Sparklight (Cable One)
- Spectrum (Charter, TWC, BHN)
Nighthawk CAX80 Approved Modems Review
Just What The Doctor Ordered
I am glad to finally see Netgear take the lead on a cable modem class. The CAX80 promises to be a best seller by the end of 2020. It has everything that a modem should have in today’s ever-advancing cable internet. With everyone and everything, and I mean everything, relying on the Internet, this is just what we need.
Phil – ApprovedModems.com – 06/14/2020
Nighthawk CAX80 User Manuals & Guides
- Motorola MB8611 XFINITY / COX Gigabit Modem ReviewRecently, the Motorola MB8611 was released from Zoom under the Motorola brand name. It is compatible and approved for use with Comcast XFINITY and Cox. Furthermore, this cable modem will work with Gigabit plans and lower tiers. The MB8611 has an MSRP of $169.99. Jump To: MB8611 Product Features MB8611 Manuals & GuidesIn-Depth Review Troubleshooting…
- ARRIS SURFboard S33 Modem Details & ReviewThe ARRIS SURFboard S33 is a sleeker design than all of the prior SURFboard modems. The S33 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem capable of multi-gig speeds up to 3.5 Gbps. This is accomplished by using both of the Ethernet ports, one a 2.5 Gbps port and the other a 1 Gbps port. On This…
- Motorola MT7711 XFINITY Voice WiFi Modem Review The Motorola MT7711 is the newest WiFi cable modem with voice capabilities. It is currently only approved for Comcast Voice customers. The Motorola MT7711 provides for speeds up to 650Mbps. Also, it has a built-in AC1900 WiFi router with Power Boost and AnyBeam beamforming providing a longer range than most modem and router combos….
- ARRIS SURFboard T25 XFINITY Voice Modem The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have…
- NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 WiFi Modem The new NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 has a WiFi 6 built-in router, also known as 802.11AX wireless. WiFi 6 is the latest generation of in-home WiFi that is 4x faster than the most commonly used today, wireless AC. However, with Netgear leading the way with WiFi 6 cable modems and routers, 802.11AX will…