Netgear recently released the new CM1200 DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem. The NETGEAR CM1200 can support speeds up to 2 Gbps, which really future-proofs this modem. It is compatible with most cable companies including Comcast XFINITY residential and business, Cox, Sparklight (Cable One), Spectrum, and more. The CM1200 also has 4 built-in gigabit ports for Multi-IP address support.
NETGEAR CM1200 Specs
- 2 Gbps Top Speed
- DOCSIS 3.1 / 3.0
- No WiFi
- No Voice
NETGEAR CM1200 DOCSIS 3.1 Key Features
The Nighthawk CM1200 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem is built for Gigabit internet service plans available today and ready for future upgrades.
- Save up to $150 a year on forever going modem rental fees from your cable provider by owning your own modem.
- Easily transferable to another provider if you move or change cable providers
- Engineered with DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM 2×2
- Link aggregation combines two 1G ports into one 2G port for faster wired Ethernet speed
Manufacturer Description – NETGEAR CM1200
|Nighthawk® CM1200 Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem by NETGEAR® supports link aggregation to deliver true Multi-Gig Internet speeds. This future-proof cable modem is ready to support the fastest internet speeds. This DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem is ready for any of today’s service plans and future upgrades. DOCSIS 3.1 technology with backward compatibility to previous DOCSIS standards.|
NETGEAR CM1200 User Manuals & Guides
- Motorola MB8611 XFINITY / COX Gigabit Modem ReviewRecently, the Motorola MB8611 was released from Zoom under the Motorola brand name. It is compatible and approved for use with Comcast XFINITY and Cox. Furthermore, this cable modem will work with Gigabit plans and lower tiers. The MB8611 has an MSRP of $169.99. Jump To: MB8611 Product Features MB8611 Manuals & GuidesIn-Depth Review Troubleshooting…
- ARRIS SURFboard S33 Modem Details & ReviewThe ARRIS SURFboard S33 is a sleeker design than all of the prior SURFboard modems. The S33 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem capable of multi-gig speeds up to 3.5 Gbps. This is accomplished by using both of the Ethernet ports, one a 2.5 Gbps port and the other a 1 Gbps port. On This…
- Motorola MT7711 XFINITY Voice WiFi Modem Review The Motorola MT7711 is the newest WiFi cable modem with voice capabilities. It is currently only approved for Comcast Voice customers. The Motorola MT7711 provides for speeds up to 650Mbps. Also, it has a built-in AC1900 WiFi router with Power Boost and AnyBeam beamforming providing a longer range than most modem and router combos….
- ARRIS SURFboard T25 XFINITY Voice Modem The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have…
- NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 WiFi Modem The new NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 has a WiFi 6 built-in router, also known as 802.11AX wireless. WiFi 6 is the latest generation of in-home WiFi that is 4x faster than the most commonly used today, wireless AC. However, with Netgear leading the way with WiFi 6 cable modems and routers, 802.11AX will…