View Mediacom cable modems for use with your service tier. Mediacom customers can save money by buying their own modem, router, or modem router combo. Even if you subscribe to an Xtream Bundle, you can also buy a new modem. Mediacom’s current Internet plan structure is as follows. Internet 60, Internet 100, Internet 200, and Internet 500.
The number seen is the speed of Internet service you receive from Mediacom in Mbps. The information contained on this page is relevant to that structure. If you subscribe to the Internet 500 or 1 Gig service, you will need a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem. DOCSIS 3.1 modems are noted in the list below with D3.1.
ARRIS SURFboard SB6183 3.0 Modem
- Compatible Up to Internet 200 Tiers
- Mediacom Cable Modem only (no WiFi router and no phone jack for Telephone option from Cable Provider)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Connects To One PC Or Router
- Ideal for streaming HD Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard
- 2-year warranty with US technical Support
- View more info on the ARRIS SB6183 Cable Modem
Motorola MB8600 Mediacom DOCSIS 3.1 Modem
- DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 capabilities give top Internet speeds for all cable Internet services
- Compatible with all Mediacom Internet service tiers
- These Mediacom cable modems do NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. Use with a separate router with matched speeds or better
- Broadcom Chipset with Denial of Service Attack security
- Available On Amazon
Disclaimer: The Mediacom and Xtream Logos are registered trademarks of the Mediacom Communications Corporation and remain the property of Media Communications Corporation. We have no direct relationship with Mediacom