One of the latest DOCSIS 3.1 cable modems released, the ARRIS SBG8300 is actually a modem/router combo. The SBG8300 is compatible with Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, and Cox. The main difference between the SBG8300 and all the other ARRIS modems is that it is DOCSIS 3.1 compliant. The ARRIS SBG8300 can handle speeds up to 10Gbps and features Wave 2 AC wireless with speeds up to 2350 Mbps. With that said, this new WiFi modem will be the last modem you will need for many years to come.
ARRIS SBG8300 Quick View
- Top Speed – 1 Gbps
- DOCSIS 3.1 / 3.0
- AC2350 WiFi Router Built-In
- No Voice
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3. 1 cable Modem, AC2350 Dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router
- Comcast Xfinity and Cox Cable Approved for gigabit plans
- Docsis 3.1 Cable Modem, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM channels.
- Dual-band Concurrent AC2350 wave 2 Wi-Fi with 3×3 on 2. 4 GHz and 4×4 on 5 GHz MIMO antenna configuration
- Four 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Get Gigabit speeds to wired devices like computers, gaming consoles, and smart TVs ad
- Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings
- Surfboard Manager app for Android
Manufacturer Description – ARRIS SBG8300
Future-proof your network with the SURFboard SBG8300 – a DOCSIS 3.1 Wi-Fi cable modem, the latest standard offered by cable internet providers. It’s capable of bonding up to 32 downstream and 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 x 2 OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels, providing increased bandwidth for true gigabit-speed capability. It’s perfect for gigabit-speed internet plans. As more cable providers upgrade the services to offer DOCSIS 3.1, your network will be ready with the SBG8300.ARRIS SURFboard
Submit your review