From the ARRIS SURFboard list comes the first DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem, the ARRIS SB8200. If you subscribe to Gigabit services from Comcast XFINITY, then this may be the modem you need. It’ll definitely be the last cable modem you’ll need for years to come. The ARRIS SB8200 is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 with 32×8 channel bonding. See below for the full provider compatibility list.
Quick View Specs
|Top Speed||1 Gbps|
|DOCSIS Version||3.0 / 3.1|
|Where To Buy||AMAZONad|
- Comcast XFINITY & Comcast Business Compatible (Full ISP List Below)
- Cable Modem only, use with a separate WiFi-6 AX Router for best performance.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Internet browsing standards
- 32 DOWNLOAD and 8 UPLOAD Channels in DOCSIS 3.0 mode. BEST for 500 Mbps Internet plans and above! Perfect for streaming 4K HD video and virtual gaming.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports. Create 2 Home Networks, both capable of gigabit speeds. Or using port bonding a.k.a., link aggregation, one network with 2 Gbps when those speeds arrive.
ARRIS SB8200 ISP Compatibility
The ARRIS SB8200 is compatible and approved by these cable internet providers…
- Atlantic Broadband
- Click CableTV
- Comcast Business
- Comcast XFINITY
- Grande Communications
- Midcontinent Communications
- Service Electric
- Sparklight / Cable One
- Spectrum (BHN, Charter, TWC)
- Wave Broadband
- WoW! – WideOpenWest
- Zito Media
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 Modem Overview
ARRIS SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem
Product SKU: 1000205
ApprovedModems.com Rating: 4.7 / 5
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 Video
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem – ApprovedModems.comTweet