The ARRIS SBG10 is a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with a built-in WiFi router. This is one of the best cable modem/router combo because it is cheaper than most other brands’ equivalent products. Also, It is made by the best-selling cable modem brand.
- The SBG10 is compatible with residential internet plans up to 300 Mbps
- 16×4 Modem Channels
- AC Dual-Concurrent WiFi
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports For Wired Connections
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Quick Specifications and Features
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- MSRP : $119.99
A high-speed Internet experience that’s quick, easy, and economical! With DOCSIS® speeds up to 686 Mbps and WiFi speeds up to 1600 Mbps, gaming and video streaming just got better! It’s no wonder we are The Market Leader in modems. So, what are you waiting for? 2 products in 1 – The SURFboard SBG10 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an 802.11ac WiFi router with 2 one-gigabit Ethernet ports. It has 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels and AC1600 WiFi, making it a perfect choice for homes with fewer devices to manage. The all-in-one modem & WiFi router combo means no more managing multiple devices. Plus, it saves you money on monthly modem rental fees and fits easily into any home office.ARRIS SURFboard
Manuals & Guides
- Motorola MB7420 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem ReviewsThe Motorola MB7420 has built-in lightning and surge protection circuits for protection. It can support speed tiers up to 300 Mbps for most cable broadband providers. A list of compatible providers is below. You can connect the MB7420 to any wired or wireless router of your choice. It’s also perfect for HD video streaming services and good for online gaming.
- ARRIS SBG8300 DOCSIS 3.1 Modem ReviewsWith the ARRIS SBG8300 you can replace your existing rental modem and save $12 or more a month. It nearly pays for itself within a year. The SBG8300 has a built-in WiFi router that operates at 2350 Mbps with a wired connection. Wireless transmissions depend on the number of devices operating. The distance between the modem and device also matter to your wireless speed.
- ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem ReviewsFrom the ARRIS SURFboard list comes the first DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem, the ARRIS SB8200. If you subscribe to Gigabit services from Comcast XFINITY, then this may be the modem you need. It’ll definitely be the last cable modem you’ll need for years to come. The ARRIS SB8200 is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 with 32×8 channel bonding. See below for the full provider compatibility list.
- NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1200 Cable Modem ReviewsOne of the first multi-gig modems released, the NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1200 delivers speeds up to 2 Gbps. This makes the CM1200 a future-proof modem.
- NETGEAR Nighthawk C7100V XFINITY Voice Modem ReviewsThe Netgear Nighthawk C7100V XFINITY gateway features a built-in AC1900 WiFi router. The C7100V is only compatible with XFINITY. However, it is capable of speed tiers up to 600 Mbps.