The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have a built-in router.
ARRIS T25 Quick Specs
- 2 GB Top Supported Speed
- DOCSIS 3.1 & 3.0
- 2 Voice Lines
- No WiFi – Use With a Separate Router
ARRIS SURFboard T25 Features
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service. Compatible with all Xfinity internet service plans but best for gigabit-speed internet plans. Will NOT work with any other Internet Service Providers.
- Docsis 3.1 Cable Modem is 10x faster than DOCSIS 3.0 and capable of true Gigabit download speeds
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels. Plus, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM channels.
- Compatible with any Wi-Fi router
- Save money on monthly modem rental fees
- Two telephony ports for digital voice service
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
As DOCSIS 3.1 services become more widely available, your network will be ready with the SURFboard T25. The T25 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – the newest technology being offered by cable providers – with two telephone lines for digital voice support, plus two 1-gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other wired devices. It’s capable of bonding up to 32 downstream and 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 x 2 OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels, providing increased bandwidth for true gigabit-speed capability, perfect for things like 4K Ultra-HD video streaming and Virtual Reality gaming! It is the perfect choice for gigabit-speed internet plans and saves money on monthly modem rental fees.ARRIS SURFboard
ARRIS T25 Manuals and Guides
Similar Cable Modems
- NETGEAR Nighthawk C7100V XFINITY Voice Modem ReviewNETGEAR Nighthawk C7100V Features Optional Battery Backup – Sold separately – 5 to 8 hours of phone service during a power outage. Battery for C7100V on Amazon24 x 8 Channel Bonding2 Telephone Jacks AC1900 WiFi Router Built-In2 USB PortsBeamforming Technology – Reliable WiFi speeds and coverage Netgear Product Description The NETGEAR Nighthawk C7100V is CableLabs DOCSIS® 3.0 three-in-one high-speed cable…
- Motorola MT7711 XFINITY Voice WiFi Modem Review The Motorola MT7711 is the newest WiFi cable modem with voice capabilities. It is currently only approved for Comcast Voice customers. The Motorola MT7711 provides for speeds up to 650Mbps. Also, it has a built-in AC1900 WiFi router with Power Boost and AnyBeam beamforming providing a longer range than most modem and router combos….
- ARRIS SURFboard T25 XFINITY Voice Modem The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have…
- XFINITY XB6 xFi Advanced Gateway Modem TG3482G The following is information on the XFINITY XB6 xFi Advanced Gateway Modem. The XB6 is also referred to as either the ARRIS TG3482G (most common) or Technicolor CGM4140COM. Renting either gateway from Comcast is generally a $14 a month extra charge. You can buy your own Comcast modem and save this monthly charge. ….
- NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1150V XFINITY Voice Modem Review The NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1150V XFINITY Voice cable modem was made only for Comcast customers. The CM1150V provides for speeds up to 2 Gbps, making it future proof for many years to come. Also, it is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0. Furthermore, the Netgear CM1150V can support 2 separate phone lines and many calling features…