The ARRIS SBG8300 is one of the latest DOCSIS 3.1 cable modems released in the SURFboard line. The SBG8300 is compatible with Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, and Cox Communications. The main difference between the SBG8300 and all the other ARRIS modems is that it is DOCSIS 3.1 compliant. The ARRIS SBG8300 can handle speeds up to 10Gbps and features Wave 2 AC wireless with speeds up to 2350Mbps. With that said, this new WiFi modem will be the last modem you will need for many years to come.
ARRIS SBG8300 Quick View
- Top Speed – 1 Gbps
- DOCSIS 3.1 / 3.0
- AC2350 WiFi Router Built-In
- No Voice
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3. 1 cable Modem, AC2350 Dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port Gigabit Router
- Comcast Xfinity and Cox Cable Approved for gigabit plans
- Docsis 3. 1 cable Modem, 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM channels.
- Dual-band Concurrent AC2350 wave 2 Wi-Fi with 3×3 on 2. 4 GHz and 4×4 on 5 GHz MIMO antenna configuration
- Four 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Get Gigabit speeds to wired devices like computers, gaming consoles, and smart TVs ad
- Add SURFboard skills to your Alexa network for voice management of your Wi-Fi settings
- Surfboard Manager app for Android
Manufacturer Description – ARRIS SBG8300
Future-proof your network with the SURFboard SBG8300 – a DOCSIS 3.1 Wi-Fi cable modem, the latest standard offered by cable internet providers. It’s capable of bonding up to 32 downstream and 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 x 2 OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels, providing increased bandwidth for true gigabit-speed capability. It’s perfect for gigabit-speed internet plans. As more cable providers upgrade the services to offer DOCSIS 3.1, your network will be ready with the SBG8300.ARRIS SURFboard
Need Help With Your ARRIS SURFboard SBG8300 Modem?
Meet ANA – The New ARRIS Networking Assistant
Resources For The SBG8300:
|ARRIS SBG8300 ISP Compatibility List|
|Comcast XFINITY 1 Gig & Gigabit Pro Modem|
|Cox Gigablast Modem|
|Grande 1 Gig Internet Modem|
|Service Electric Cable|
|Sparklight GigaOne (Cable One) Modem|
|WOW Internet 1000 Modem|
- Motorola MB8611 XFINITY / COX Gigabit Modem ReviewRecently, the Motorola MB8611 was released from Zoom under the Motorola brand name. It is compatible and approved for use with Comcast XFINITY and Cox. Furthermore, this cable modem will work with Gigabit plans and lower tiers. The MB8611 has an MSRP of $169.99. Jump To: MB8611 Product Features MB8611 Manuals & Guides In-Depth Review…
- ARRIS SURFboard S33 Modem Details & ReviewThe ARRIS SURFboard S33 is a sleeker design than all of the prior SURFboard modems. The S33 is a DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem capable of multi-gig speeds up to 3.5 Gbps. This is accomplished by using both of the Ethernet ports, one a 2.5 Gbps port and the other a 1 Gbps port. On This…
- Motorola MT7711 XFINITY Voice WiFi Modem Review The Motorola MT7711 is the newest WiFi cable modem with voice capabilities. It is currently only approved for Comcast Voice customers. The Motorola MT7711 provides for speeds up to 650Mbps. Also, it has a built-in AC1900 WiFi router with Power Boost and AnyBeam beamforming providing a longer range than most modem and router combos….
- ARRIS SURFboard T25 XFINITY Voice Modem The ARRIS SURFboard T25 is exclusively made for XFINITY voice subscribers with any Internet tiers up to 10 Gbps. The T25 is one of the newest Comcast voice modems available to buy and is DOCSIS 3.1 ready. This modem will have to be used with a separate WiFi router. The T25 does not have…
- NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 WiFi Modem The new NETGEAR Orbi CBR750 / CBK752 has a WiFi 6 built-in router, also known as 802.11AX wireless. WiFi 6 is the latest generation of in-home WiFi that is 4x faster than the most commonly used today, wireless AC. However, with Netgear leading the way with WiFi 6 cable modems and routers, 802.11AX will…